Social Media- Sr. Executive
Social Media- Sr.Executive
Qualification: A graduate or PG in Marketing/Sales with relevant years of experience
Experience: 2 years of industry relevant experience.
• To manage Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Pinterest, Blog,
• To work with the Projects team for smooth & continuity content delivery & improve the Brands social media presence
• To manage online brand communities and plan online campaigns that will create a buzz for the Brand. Engaging users on Social
• You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
• Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our brand, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
• Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
• Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.