Creative Visualizer & Designer
Creative Visualizer & Designer:
Experience: 2-3 years of experience.
Requirement: 1 candidate
• Understanding the brief and transforming it into visual designs.
• Fair understanding of the events
• Ideating and creating 2D/ 3D formats of themes, structural design and sets.
• Should be able to decode the brief and design as per the client’s needs and feedbacks.
• Able to develop and refining a concept / creative idea
• Work individually or in collaboration with the team to create effective communication
• Knowledge of operating software like Photoshop, Coral Draw, Adope Illustrator for 2D and 3D max, Maya, Google sketch up, Key Note, V-ray plug ins, etc. essential for 3D.
• Detail oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• Challenges and innovates new methods of creative execution
• Should have an eye for detail with a proficiency in planning, designing and building creative backdrops, collaterals, props, sets and landscapes for events and exhibitions.
• Introduces fresh ideas, concepts and approaches