Position Available: 1
Scope: Pan India including Metros and Tier1/2/3 cities.
• Take proper and precise brief from Client Servicing department and provide best options relating ?to the Activity to the CS team
• Approach vendors and find the best (quality and cost effective) ?according to the budget
• Generate new options & ideas and increase profitability by giving best ?costs
• Mail the internal costing to CS and accounts and Get an approval from CS on the ?costing
• Co-ordinate with the creative team regarding the Event/Project/BTL requirements ?
• Maintaining internal (Client Servicing, Creative and Accounts Department) and external ?coordination
• Vendor Management, Venue Management, Quality Assurance on all projects
• Planning & ?Preparation of project
• Manage the Activity right from Planning to execution and ensure its smooth ?flow without any hurdles
• Get the job started on time and look into the minute details of ?production
• Always target on maintaining a good standard of production within given deadlines
• Meet ?deadlines of cost, timings, reporting's and closures
• Manage a set of team and see to it that the ?activity goes on smoothly and flawlessly
• Maintain And Develop Database of Vendors and Suppliers PAN ?India and for smooth functioning for hectic and urgent requirements'
• Keep an open and clear ?communication with the CS, Creative and accounts team and as well with the Operations authority so ?as to avoid any miss-communication and to get an immediate solution to the foreseen problem,