Sr. Graphic Designer
• Understanding clients’ brief and developing designs based on the same
• Ability to ideate/brainstorm on creative ideas and concepts.
• Ability to apply a strategic and logical approach to designing intuitive
• Exceptional creativity, with a flair for contemporary and minimalistic graphic designs.
• Clean, sophisticated and innovative design aesthetic, with strong typography and design skills.
• Understanding of brand and design systems, composition, and colour, with a keen eye for typography and meticulous attention to detail Ability to work on multiple projects and brands simultaneously.
• Ability to work both collaboratively and individually.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to execute projects that have tight deadlines and high creative challenges.
• Ability to keep abreast of emerging technologies and new media.
• Rendering own concepts into art with creative leadership from scribble to layout to artwork
• Ability to lead
• Ability to work long hours with flexible timings
• Expert level knowledge of design software programs such as CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• Graduate with any specialization (arts preferred)
• Post Graduate from Designing Institute
• Art school Diploma / Degree
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of working experience in Graphic Designing in a reputed Event Management Agency or Advertising Agency.