• Plan and skills of making contracts while working in event industry.
• Manage Payroll and attendance of all office staff.
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
• Manage schedules and deadlines.
• Oversee facilities and maintenance activities.
• Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
• Proven experience of around 2 to 3 years in administration management in event industry.
• Familiarity with financial, legal terminology and facilities management principles.
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.