Manager Events- Hospitality & Logistics
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3-4 years experience in a similar role in hospitality industry / operations
• Preferable experience in MICE/ hotel industry/ logistics handling/ DMC
• Good outbound product knowledge with preferable knowledge in wedding and event destinations
• Excellent client relation skills
• Strong negotiating skills with hotels and vendors
• Must be able to work under pressure and on various projects simultaneously and autonomously; ability to multi-task is essential.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience in handling large groups
• Ability to manage a large team and ensure smooth operations on ground
• Strong organizational skill and detail oriented approach
• Should be comfortable with MS office suite - word/ppt/excel
• Must be able to handle a large scale turnkey social or corporate event, wedding and conference from pitch stage to completion, including ideation, client servicing, overseeing execution and management of team to ensure smooth operations and client satisfaction with a focus on hospitality and logistics
• Should be able to independently manage contracting and negotiations to get the best possible rates from hotels, venues, and logistics vendors
• Should be able to research and present options for clients, based on their brief for destinations - hotels / venues / logistics for all types of events –MICE, Weddings, Social events.
• Should create, implement and coordinate a project checklist (with schedules/timelines/tasks) with the client and team for the project and manage solo.
• Should be able to map manpower and prepare and present an Execution plan presentation for every project and present to the internal team and clients.
• Should ensure quality control and effective execution, manpower utilization during the event.
• Should handle billing, payments process and all financial transactions in conjunction with accounts team.
If interested, pleas