Executive - Client Servicing
Experience - 1 years min
1. Be a clear thinker, remaining calm in resolving problems using good judgment.
2. Follow directions thoroughly.
3. Understand guests’ needs.
4. Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
5. Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
6. Work with minimal supervision.
7. Maintain confidentiality of guest and associates information.
8. Work well under pressure of organizing and attaining production schedules and timelines.
9. Ability to comprehend P & L, budget reports.
10. Anticipate guests’ needs and respond promptly to guests’ requests.
11. Resolve guest complaints ensuring guest satisfaction.
12. Be familiar with all Hotel services/features to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
13. Assist in achieving or exceeding budgeted goals in sales, profit.
14. Maintain positive working relationships with the Hotel Staff and all lead sources.
15. Promptly respond (within 24 hours) to all inquiries, prospects, and tentative or definite business.
16. Interact with customers during Recees or Events happening in the property.
17. Responsible for overseeing the implementation of Events happening inside the property.
18. Any other duties reasonably assigned by the super