Sr. Manager - Client Servicing
• Support the DBAP VP in the running of the agency on a day to day basis.
• Handle all client related communications including understanding of the brief, planning and communicating it to the internal team, delivering on the commitment as per the agreed timelines, be available for all client related interactions, execution of the event, etc.
• Should be able to acquire new clients and grow existing clients, in tandem with the project lead.
• Work with the team to develop and plan the creative strategy with the relevant stakeholders.
• Tap potential new business opportunities with potential clients; Identify opportunity pipeline to help generate additional revenue from existing client base.
• Sound understanding of marketing and digital concepts, with knowledge of latest trends.
• Should be proficient in written and oral communication.
• Should be a confident presenter with competence in MS-PowerPoint.
• Should possess planning & execution skills.
• Should be a team player, and have the ability to collaborate and deliver on projects.
• Should possess work ethics & ready to work with targets and deadlines.
• 5+ years’ experience in Sales/Client Servicing or Marketing function working on a variety of projects for various industry sectors.