Purchase Executive/Sr. Executive
• Aligning vendor data base as per category & services. Updating the same on regular basis.
• Developing cordial relationship with all vendors.
• Effective coordination of all vendor related operations: Registration of vendor, Bills arriving on time, timely coordination of payment status, cost comparison with client estimate & quotation, negotiation with the vendors, project feedback via mail to be sent.
• Effective audit of all vendors bill against project estimation.
• Study and audit production estimation.
• PNL of the project analysing against vendor quotation and estimation
• Systematic filing and maintaining details as per project in liaising with accounts and finance
• Scheduling vendor payments in liaison with accounts and keeping them posted on the same.
• Daily analysing purchases
• Vendor Crisis management (invoice misplacement, delay in payment, miss quotes , etc)
• Penalising vendors based on feedback on projects.
• Developing comprehensive purchase report system (files)
• Effective inputs in cost saving methods
• All expenses Voucher audit on regular basis.
• Implementing systems & reporting to the management on the same.
• Monthly review meetings to understand & evaluate expenses
• Understanding department wise function & implementing the same.
• Responsible for Highest quality of services on time.
• Ensure smooth flow of communication within department & department heads.
• Client, Vendor & team management
• Boosting staff morale and developing right attitude & team spirit in them & brand dedication.
• Maintain open communication with all team.
Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Purchase.
Preferably from Events/Media company.