Production Head & Unit Manager
• Must possess a positive attitude and have the ability to work with a variety of people and in cooperation with co-workers efficiently and effectively
• If applicable, must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Responsible in assisting in set up of corporate event, social events and in daily administrative duties.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of current guest services, activities, decor options, upcoming trends, linen and running drift of the surrounding area to answer any questions guests may have to the best of one’s ability
• Maintains cleanliness and organization in all work areas
• Uphold appropriate departmental standards of quality/timing
• Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures
• Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to the senior authority.
• Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement
• Willing and timely execution of other duties as delegated by leadership